Comment on page
Crypto Payment Integration
This section describes the step-by-step procedure to utilize the Crypto Payments APIs followed by UI integration.
- The OEM Partner should signup with the Cion Digital platform, after which they are assigned a Client-Id and Client-Secret.
- For each merchant that the partner signs up with, the merchant is issued an API-Key and API-Secret. These parameters authorize the partner to send API requiests on behalf of Merchants.
- Using the above four defined parameters, the partner can log in using the service account. Connect with the Cion Digital team for the API details.
- The partner can call the Cion Digital standalone platform in the widget/iFrame. This is a semi-integrated solution, where the platform screens are shown on the Dealership's platform within an iFrame. Connect with the Cion Digital team for more details.
- The partner can customize the user experience of the screens that are used. The custom theme can be created, updated or retrieved using different APIs. Connect with the Cion Digital team for more details.
- Post a successful sign-in, the partner can request for generation of a Payment link by passing the required details. The link can be generated directly or sent on the buyer's provided email address. Connect with the Cion Digital team for:
- Direct payment link generation API details.
- Email payment link generation API details.
- For events like payment link generation, Crypto deposit confirmation, failure notifications, etc., the partner can subscribe to webhooks. Connect with the Cion Digital team for more details.