Comment on page
Adding a bank account to deposit or withdraw funds from the Cion Digital wallet is simple and easy. Cion Digital uses Plaid to connect to the user's bank account.
Prerequisite - The user should be registered and signed into the Cion Digital platform.
To add a new bank account:
- Click "Bank Accounts" from the left menu bar.
- Click "Add Bank Account."
- Click Continue to proceed.
- Select the bank from the available list.
- Enter user login credentials and click Submit.
- Choose a preferred method to verify user identity and click Continue.
- Select an account and click Continue.
- A message is displayed when the bank account is added successfully to the Cion Digital platform.